The questions are
1) Declare 2 file pointers, InPtr and outPtr and an interger array of size 25 called nums.
2) Have the inPtr variable to connect to a file called "inputNum.txt"(assume the file is in the same directory as the source code and has intergers in the file)
3)Read (fscan) an interger from the file into the first cell of nums.
4) Read (fscan) an interger from the file into the last cell of nums.
5) Add 5000 to the first cell of nums.
6) Have the variable outPtr connect to a file called "outTotal.txt"
7) Print (fprintf) the new value of the first cell of nums into the file.
8) Close both file pointers
any help would be gratelly appreciated
Read the book you bought for the C language, it will tell you everything you need to know.
If you don't have a book, GOOGLE is a great search engine to search your questions.
And these aren't questions. They're steps to build the program. You need to figure out how to do each step.
Time to start thinking, best of luck 🙂
Since you don't seem to have time to do your own homework, you go ahead and send me your school text book, and I'll read up on the chapter (when I have the time), then send you back the book along with the answers – at your expense, of course, with due compensation for the time I spend answering them, since you can't seem to do it for yourself. Personally, however, I think you should just drop this class and take up "basket-weaving-101"; you may be more mentally suited for that class if this one is too difficult for you!
do you have ANY of that done ?
opening the file ?
declaring the array ?
a main function ?
take the code you've written and it in pastebin.com
save it and come back here and post a link to your code