Try the following simple steps for virus removal
1. Download Internet Security Suite like Comodo
2. Install Internet Security suite on your Computer.
3. Once the installation has completed, restart your PC.
4. After Installation, Run Quick Scan.
5. If threats are found upon completion of the scanning, you will be prompted with an alert screen. Take appropriate action.
6. The Internet Security suite will clean all malware and virus files.
Run the programs below to remove any adware, browser hijackers, junklware and nasty malware
This program gets rid of most adware and browser hijackers.
This program gets rid of most of the junkware. If you use this program, be careful if you have a toolbar that you want to keep.
If that does not work or you want to double check everything and make sure nothing else got in, run Malwarebytes in SAFE MODE.
This link explains how to get into safe mode for Windows 7,8 & 10
If Malwarebytes does not find anything then try ESET online scanner to check for a virus. The first link is the online scanner. You need to USE IE while in the safe mode with networking to run it. The second link explains it.
If these do not work post your results and I can post a more aggressive way of looking for the malware.
Don't use Comodo. The got caught selling its user out to the highets bidder.
You need it looked at by a technical expert if your virus protect can't remove it.