okay, so ive been trying to download this onto my hp laptop since yesterday in order to play my game H1Z1. ive tried downloaded it twice and it just wont work. so i tried doing any updates i needed on my laptop. i clicked "8 important updates" 7 of them worked and of course service pack didnt. im now
okay, so ive been trying to download this onto my hp laptop since yesterday in order to play my game H1Z1. ive tried downloaded it twice and it just wont work. so i tried doing any updates i needed on my laptop. i clicked "8 important updates" 7 of them worked and of course service pack didnt. im now downloading the 4 optional ones on my computer and then starting the service pack one. im pissed off, i bought this game and i cant even play. what wold happen if i just updated to windows 10? could i just play without service pack 1? help!!
J: Below is the full SP1 link. Click download then scroll down to bottom of list and choose either x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit). After you download it, right click on the install file and select "run as administrator". SP1 will take about an hour to install. After SP1 is finished see the steps below.
Win7 SP1 link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download…
Scroll down in link above & choose one of the following:
windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (Size 903.2 MB) – This installs Sp1 to a 64-bit PC running Win7
windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (Size 537.8 MB) – This installs Sp1 to a 32-bit PC running Win7
After SP1 is finished follow these steps to avoid win updates searching forever:
1. Click Start – Control Panel – Windows Update – Change Settings – Select "Never Check For Updates" – click OK then restart.
2. Manually install win update client KB3138612, then restart. Scroll down & choose either x86 or x64: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3…
3. Manually Install (in order) the 2 following updates then restart. Scroll down & choose either x86 or x64:
A. KB3177467: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3…
B. KB3172605: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172605
4. Go into control panel – windows update – click on "check for updates" (Should take around 15-20 minutes tops before it finds all the updates.)
5. Keep searching/running updates manually until everything is up to date. When finished you can change settings to update automatically if wanted.
I hope this helps you out. Good luck!
Win 10 does not need a service pack designed for Windows,7.
Download the offline windows service pack! Off Microsoft must be the correct one for instance Windows home premium 64 bit or pro they must match then install it off the desktop or downloads folder. And no windows 10 won't work without service pack 1
Unless you fresh install and purchase it
Service pack 1…..for what OS are we talking about????