I am getting error messages while trying to burn this disc with DVDFab 188.8.131.52. When I ignore all, the backup process never stops.
I did not find a fix at the forum. Can you help with this?
Update thesoftware or just install a different burner software. There are 100's and lots of those are even freeware. If all you are copying is photo'S you would be quicker with Windows own software anyway (drag and drop and click BURN)
Follow the steps below to create a CD or DVD backup:
1. Insert the blank disc in your computer and wait for Picasa to recognize it.
2. Select Tools > Backup Pictures.
3. Create a new backup set or use one you've already created. A backup set records the type of backup (CD/DVD vs. alternative drive) and also keeps a record of which files have been backed up.
>> New Set: Click the New Set button to create a new backup set of your folders and albums. If this is your first time backing up through Picasa, choose this option. Make sure to specify the following details:
* Enter a name for your backup set.
* In the 'Backup Type' section, select 'Disk-to-disk backup.' Click the Choose button, locate your drive, and click OK.
* Specify the types of files to include in the backup.
* Click the Create button.
>> Existing Set: Select your previously made backup set from the 'Backup Set' drop-down box. This allow you to update those sets with any changes that you've made since the last backup. Click the Edit Set button to change the set name or the types of files to back up.
Select the checkboxes in the Folder List next to the folders and albums you'd like to back up. Only selected folders and albums will be included in the backup. To select all folders and albums, click the Select All button.
Update to the latest version of dvdfab 9 at official webiste and burn again.
Leave V184.108.40.206 and download latest official version on your computer. Startup DVDFab 9 and try again.
I think you gonna need to update to the latest official version at .cn and reboot your computer and launch dvdfab again. Good luck!